In a press release dated 30th November 2007, Tesco announced that construction of Bradley Stoke’s new town centre was scheduled to begin on 10th December 2007. The development of the site is expected to last for 18 months. The company hopes to open its new store, which is two and a half times the size of the existing store on the site, “before Christmas 2008″.
Derbyshire-based construction company Bowmer & Kirkland have now erected their offices on the site.
Recent bad weather is thought to have hindered progress in the first few weeks of the project.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook Centre shortlisted for two national awards - May 17th, 2013
- Charity fashion show at the Willow Brook Centre - March 31st, 2013
- Bradley Stoke Panasonic store ceases trading - March 1st, 2013
- Willow Brook road humps are a great success, says manager - November 24th, 2012
- Ice Age characters launch Christmas season at Willow Brook - November 16th, 2012