The new Tesco filling station currently being constructed within Bradley Stoke’s new town centre development could open as early as April according to staff working at the existing filling station. Work on the new facility started in January with erection of the blue forecourt canopy supports.
Installation of the pump feed pipework and pump bases followed in early February, after which the forecourt concrete was laid. There is still a fair amount of work to do on the kiosk and access roads are yet to be started. Once the new filling station is open, the old facility will be demolished to make way for the new town square and freestanding non-food retail units to the north-west of the new Tesco store.
Search for filling station photos in The Journal’s PicasaWeb gallery.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019