The new Tesco store at Bradley Stoke’s town centre development is currently scheduled to open in “late autumn” according to a contact at Tesco’s public relations consultants. This is somewhat later than the date of October 2008 currently being advertised in the existing Tesco store, but is still on target for a pre-Christmas opening.
Our new Town Centre Countdown panel in the sidebar of this website shows the number of days remaining until the opening. Check out our new Timeline page, which will keep track of the projected opening dates.
The new Tesco store alone has a retail floorspace nearly two and a half times that of the existing store. Attached to the new store will be a set of 18 “mall unit shops” over two floors. Elsewhere in the complex there will be five “town centre units” together with five “non-food retail retail units”.
The detailed site plan can be viewed on the South Gloucestershire Council website (warning: large file!).
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019