The access road into Bradley Stoke’s new town centre is soon to be re-routed to make space for the development of the new town square (with associated shops and offices) and a block of five non-food retail units. The red line on the map above shows how the new access road will branch off to the left of the existing road at a point just beyond the new Tesco filling station (green rectangle). The road will follow the south-western, western and northern boundaries of the site before reaching the car park of the existing Tesco store close to the mini-roundabout.
Read more about this story and see an interactive version of the above map on our New Town Centre : Interactive Maps page.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019