South Gloucestershire Council (SGC) has announced improvements in the 312 bus service from Thornbury to Fishponds, with effect from Monday 21st April 2008.
The service, which passes along Braydon Avenue and the southern section of Brook Way, will be of interest to Bradley Stoke residents travelling to Bristol Parkway Station, Abbey Wood (MOD), U.W.E. Frenchay Campus and Frenchay Hospital.
There will be extra services during the peak period, plus earlier and later journeys in the mornings and evenings to extend the period over which the service operates.
The service is operated by Severnside Transport, with accessible buses for wheelchair users.
- New timetable for the 312 Thornbury to Fishponds bus service (on the SGC website).
- Table of all South Gloucestershire bus timetables.
Last 5 posts in South Gloucestershire Council
- South Glos council tax to rise by 5.99 percent - 15th March 2018
- Rollout of smaller black bins under way - 7th February 2018
- Residents congratulated for recycling efforts - 18th January 2018
- Introduction of slimline black bins quietly postponed to next year - 4th December 2017
- Weekly recycling starts 19th June, but new sorting rules criticised - 6th June 2017