The first detailed advert for new jobs in Bradley Stoke’s new town centre development has appeared on the Tesco careers website. The supermarket group is looking for “various managers” for the new Tesco Extra store that is currently under construction and scheduled to open in “late autumn ”.
Salaries for the management positions start at £21,000. Benefits include a pension scheme, a profit share scheme and a staff privilege card giving a 10% discount on Tesco purchases.
The closing date for applications is 19th June 2008.
The only other company to so far confirm a presence in the new town centre is Reflections Hairdessing [first reported in The Bradley Stoke Examiner]. A source at the company confirmed earlier this year that they will be opening a salon in one of the mall units attached to the new Tesco Extra store. The Reflections website currently states simply that “experienced stylists” are required for Bradley Stoke. Potential applicants are instructed to contact the company for further details.
More information about Bradley Stoke’s new town centre development can be found elsewhere in The Journal:
Photos of the new town centre construction work can be seen in our PicasaWeb Gallery.
Last 5 posts in Jobs
- Newspaper deliverers sought for monthly rounds - 14th February 2015
- Newspaper deliverers sought for monthly rounds - 28th May 2014
- RAC call centre staff angry as firm slashes wages - 30th January 2013
- What does it take to get a job in Bradley Stoke? - 1st April 2012
- Argos begins recruitment for new Bradley Stoke store - 5th October 2011