The application deadline for management positions at the Tesco Extra store currently under construction in Bradley Stoke’s new town centre has been extended to 11th July 2008.
When originally advertised, the closing date was listed as 19th June. This was later extended to 30th June, before being changed once more to the current deadline.
It is not known if the application deadline changes reflect any slippage in the construction timetable for the new store, which is scheduled to open in “late autumn ”. The projected opening date for a dental practice to be located in the shopping mall attached to the new Tesco Extra store recently slipped from December 2008 to April 2009.
The Journal understands that applications for shopfloor positions at the new Tesco Extra store will open later this month.
- Advertisement for management positions at Tesco Extra, Bradley Stoke
- More new town centre stories in The Journal
- More new town centre information in The Journal
Photos of the new town centre construction work can be seen in our PicasaWeb Gallery.
Last 5 posts in Jobs
- Newspaper deliverers sought for monthly rounds - 14th February 2015
- Newspaper deliverers sought for monthly rounds - 28th May 2014
- RAC call centre staff angry as firm slashes wages - 30th January 2013
- What does it take to get a job in Bradley Stoke? - 1st April 2012
- Argos begins recruitment for new Bradley Stoke store - 5th October 2011