Offices in The Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke’s new town centre development, are being marketed by property group Alder King.
On offer are two offices on the first floor of the new shopping mall and a further two on the first floor of the new Town Square. The units range in size from 234m2 to 494m2 and are available on a leasehold basis.
A brochure [PDF, 286KB] available for download from the Alder King website includes the following particulars:
This brand new commercial development is anchored by a Tesco Extra store and offers a wide range of excellent retail facilities incorporating quality office accommodation in a first rate location.
The development will consist of 2 distinct office buildings and are located at first floor level with separate access providing secure business space within a busy and thriving environment.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019