South Gloucestershire Council has been rated a four star local authority by the Audit Commission. The maximum possible overall score of four stars means the Commission believes the Council is “performing well above minimum requirements”.
The Council secured maximum scores in two of the five individually rated “themes” – “ambition” and “capacity”. This means the Council has been judged as excellent in the way staff, councillors and partners work together to deliver cost efficient, high quality services.
Last 5 posts in South Gloucestershire Council
- South Glos council tax to rise by 5.99 percent - 15th March 2018
- Rollout of smaller black bins under way - 7th February 2018
- Residents congratulated for recycling efforts - 18th January 2018
- Introduction of slimline black bins quietly postponed to next year - 4th December 2017
- Weekly recycling starts 19th June, but new sorting rules criticised - 6th June 2017