With the opening of Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre now less than three weeks away, more job vacancies have been advertised by tenants of the new development.
1st Equity, who will be opening an agency for the Nationwide Building Society, is looking for a part-time Customer Sales Adviser. The firm is part of 1st Group UK, a financial services company based in the south west. The hourly rate for this position will be dependent on experience.
Sandwich outlet Subway, still to be officially confirmed as a tenant, is said to be looking for 20 staff at its store in the new town centre. Adverts for a Store Manager, Supervisors and Sandwich Makers have appeared on the Bristol Gumtree website. The Store Manager position comes with a salary of £22,000 plus bonus.
Greggs the Bakers are holding a recruitment day this Saturday (27th September) between 9am and 3pm at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre. The company is seeking part-time assistants for its new store and is offering £6.07ph (after training).
More details of all the vacancies can be found on The Journal’s dedicated New Town Centre Jobs page.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019