The Journal has learned that a Special Meeting of Bradley Stoke Town Council is to be held next Tuesday, 30th September, at 6pm.
The meeting, which will be conducted in closed session on the grounds of “commercial sensitivity”, is said to have a single topic on the agenda: “To consider the Town Centre Development”.
Mayor Robert Jones told us:
“I hope that we will be able to make a significant announcement at the Safer & Stronger Community Group later that evening.”
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019