A further two new tenants of the Willow Brook Centre have been announced in a press release by Tesco, joint owners (with the BP Pension Fund) of Bradley Stoke’s new town centre development.
Curves is the largest fitness franchise in the world with 10,000 locations worldwide. The company’s nearest existing centres are at Chepstow and Midsomer Norton. A 30 minute workout that burns 500 calories is the centrepiece of the Curves offering.
Explore Learning has existing centres at Sainsbury’s Emersons Green and Clifton Down Shopping Centre. The company claims to “inspire children to develop a completely new approach to learning, giving them a newfound confidence in themselves, an enthusiasm for learning, the ability to work independently, plus the knowledge and skills to assist them not just at school, but in their everyday lives.”
The two new units will open in January, three months after the main opening of the Willow Brook Centre on Monday 13th October.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019