A squad of former Gurkha soldiers, armed with “here to help” lollipop signs, is today on duty in the car park of Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre, helping shoppers find their way into the new development.
But what will you find when you get there? Check out The Journal’s live guide to what’s open and what’s not.
UPDATE: Reflections hairdressing have told us they will now be opening tomorrow (Tuesday 14th October). Greggs the Bakers will open on Thursday (16th October).
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019