A further two stores are now trading in Bradley Stoke’s recently opened Willow Brook Centre.
Reflections (hairdressing salon) opened its doors yesterday (Tuesday 14th), while Costa Coffee begins serving the general public this morning, following a “preview session” for selected guests yesterday afternoon.
Opening offers at Reflections include £10 off hair styling (ask in store for full details). The salon also hosts a nail technician, which is a first for the group, says marketing manager Karen Lovell.
Costa Coffee manager Clare Whiteside-Knott is already looking forward to the festive season, with plans to offer a Christmas-themed range of products and gifts.
Greggs the Bakers have told The Journal they plan to open their store in the Town Square on Thursday (16th October).
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019