South Gloucestershire Council (SGC) is inviting further comments on proposed works at the Brook Way/Braydon Avenue roundabout [map] in Bradley Stoke following amendments made to the scheme after the initial public consultation, which ran from 5th May to 13th July.
The roundabout junction has been included in the Council’s “accident concentration list” after four personal injury accidents occurred there in the period 2005-2007 (according to police records).
The scheme has now been altered to include a by-pass lane for cyclists travelling north to south on Brook Way.
The latest public consultation runs from 27th October to 14th November.
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020