South Gloucestershire Council (SGC) is inviting further comments on proposed works at the Brook Way/Braydon Avenue roundabout [map] in Bradley Stoke following amendments made to the scheme after the initial public consultation, which ran from 5th May to 13th July.
The roundabout junction has been included in the Council’s “accident concentration list” after four personal injury accidents occurred there in the period 2005-2007 (according to police records).
The scheme has now been altered to include a by-pass lane for cyclists travelling north to south on Brook Way.
The latest public consultation runs from 27th October to 14th November.
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020