The shop will occupy ‘town centre unit 9’ (shown with a red outline in the plan above), which is part of the phase 2 ‘retail terrace’ building and separated from the main body of the Town Square by a bus lane.
Centre manager Scott Lahive recently told The Journal that he expects Ladbrokes to have access to the unit (for final fitting out) in March. The betting shop might then open some time in May, he added.
The Ladbrokes betting shop can be seen centre left in the above photo. The unit to the left will be occupied by Westworld (mobility and lifestyle) while that to the right (on the corner of the ‘retail terrace’) is as yet unlet.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019