The inaugural meeting of Bradley Stoke Town Council’s new Youth Sub-Committee takes place today (Wednesday) at 3pm in the Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road.
Councillors decided to form the new sub-committee at a special meeting of Full Council on 25th February, in order to oversee how their “record funding” for youth work in the town is spent.
The agenda for today’s meeting includes the following items:
- To decide membership of the Youth Sub-Committee and any co-options
- To approve the terms of reference for the Sub-Committee
- To draw up an action plan for Youth Provision in Bradley Stoke
The press and public are invited to attend.
Last 5 posts in Youth
- Rainbows keeping busy in challenging times - August 9th, 2020
- Henry’s badge challenge benefits the homeless - May 5th, 2020
- Bradley Stoke Scouts: A tale of two camps - November 15th, 2019
- Spectacular skate park skills and ‘have-a-go’ art sessions return to festival - July 10th, 2019
- Scouts brave the rain on September camp - October 16th, 2018