The inaugural meeting of Bradley Stoke Town Council’s new Youth Sub-Committee takes place today (Wednesday) at 3pm in the Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road.
Councillors decided to form the new sub-committee at a special meeting of Full Council on 25th February, in order to oversee how their “record funding” for youth work in the town is spent.
The agenda for today’s meeting includes the following items:
- To decide membership of the Youth Sub-Committee and any co-options
- To approve the terms of reference for the Sub-Committee
- To draw up an action plan for Youth Provision in Bradley Stoke
The press and public are invited to attend.
Last 5 posts in Youth
- Rainbows keeping busy in challenging times - 9th August 2020
- Henry’s badge challenge benefits the homeless - 5th May 2020
- Bradley Stoke Scouts: A tale of two camps - 15th November 2019
- Spectacular skate park skills and ‘have-a-go’ art sessions return to festival - 10th July 2019
- Scouts brave the rain on September camp - 16th October 2018