Pupils at Bradley Stoke’s Holy Trinity Primary School achieved some of the best marks in the country in recent Key Stage 2 (KS2) tests.
All Year 6 pupils at the school achieved at least a ‘Level 4’ grade in each of the three subjects tested (English, maths and science), leading to an overall AGG (aggregate) score of 300.
The maximum possible AGG score of 300 was achieved by only three other primary schools in South Gloucestershire.
More information: Achievement and attainment tables for Holy Trinity Primary School
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020