Pupils at Bradley Stoke’s Holy Trinity Primary School achieved some of the best marks in the country in recent Key Stage 2 (KS2) tests.
All Year 6 pupils at the school achieved at least a ‘Level 4’ grade in each of the three subjects tested (English, maths and science), leading to an overall AGG (aggregate) score of 300.
The maximum possible AGG score of 300 was achieved by only three other primary schools in South Gloucestershire.
More information: Achievement and attainment tables for Holy Trinity Primary School
Last 5 posts in Education
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - April 14th, 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - March 13th, 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - February 15th, 2020
- Ofsted confirms Holy Trinity’s ‘good’ rating - January 12th, 2020
- BSCS recognised for student-led health and wellbeing work - December 3rd, 2019