South Gloucestershire Council approved the licence application at today’s meeting of its Licensing Sub-Committee, despite “representations” from seven property owners living within 100m of the site.
Papas proprietor Santiago Pablo says he hopes to begin trading on Thursday 16th April and will celebrate the opening with the introduction of a new Mexican-themed menu.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020