South Gloucestershire Council approved the licence application at today’s meeting of its Licensing Sub-Committee, despite “representations” from seven property owners living within 100m of the site.
Papas proprietor Santiago Pablo says he hopes to begin trading on Thursday 16th April and will celebrate the opening with the introduction of a new Mexican-themed menu.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021