A popular car boot sale that takes place near Bradley Stoke is to re-open for the 2009 season this weekend.
The Trench Lane Boot Sale, held on Sundays on a farmland site opposite the entrance to Woodlands Golf Club [map], will open for the first time this year on Sunday 3rd May.
The site opens to sellers and buyers at 7am and trading goes on until around 3pm. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
On a smaller scale, Holy Family Church at Patchway Roundabout is holding a one-off boot sale on Monday (4th May) between 10am and 2pm. Sellers will be charged £5 for a car and £8 for a van.
Related Link: Markets in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018