Shoe repair and key cutting outlet Timpson is the latest company to be revealed as a new tenant at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook shopping centre.
Information on the official Willow Brook Centre (WBC) website shows the company occupying unit 6b in the mall, but Centre Manager Scott Lahive has told The Journal that it will in fact be in the (smaller) unit 6a.
That unit is on the left when entering the mall from the car park entrance and shop fitters have been busy there over the last week, suggesting that it could open within a matter of weeks.
The WBC website says the outlet will also offer watch & jewellery repairs, engraving, a dry cleaning and laundry service and photo processing.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019