Southern Brooks Community Partnership (SBCP) is inviting toddlers and their parents/carers to a feast of fun activities on Friday 15th May at Bradley Stoke’s Brook Way Activity Centre.
Winsome Barrett-Muir of SBCP says:
We are aware that there are many toddlers in Bradley Stoke and we want to celebrate them with a fun event for them and their parents/carers.
We are also aware of the invaluable work that the toddler groups do week by week and we want to invite all the leaders to attend and consider joining a Toddler Network to support each other.
Activities on offer will include a bouncy castle, face painting, balloon modeling, story telling and craft activities.
There will also be information stalls covering healthy eating, child care information and library services.
More Information: Poster advertising the Toddler Party [PDF, 66KB]
Related Link: Children’s Parties in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018