Local cycle specialists ZeroG are to open a store at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre.
The group, which already has stores in Bristol city centre, Bedminster and Downend, says it will open in Bradley Stoke in about a month’s time.
It is understood that the new store will occupy mall unit 10, which is the corner unit at the Bradley Stoke Way end of the complex, next to Reflections hairdressing.
Thanks to the Journal reader who tipped us off after hearing a ZeroG advert currently airing on Bristol’s Original Radio.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019