Inter-city coach services between Cardiff and London have become more accessible for Bradley Stoke residents with the introduction of a stop at the Frenchay campus of the University of the West of England (UWE).
Megabus.com, owned by the Stagecoach Group, offers nine journeys per day to London and eight to Cardiff from the new stop, which is located at the bus terminal within the campus.
Timetabled journey times are 2 hours 20 minutes to London and 1 hour 20 minutes to Cardiff.
Tickets can be purchased online or by phone, with prices starting at £1 per journey (plus 50p booking fee).
The UWE Frenchay campus can be reached from Bradley Stoke using the 312 Thornbury to Fishponds service.
Related Link: Bus Services in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020