Local football club Bradley Stoke Youth FC is to start three girls’ teams in the new season that starts in September.
The club says it is looking for female players for three new teams covering the U9, U10 and U11 age groups.
Training for all teams will start on August 11th and all interested girls are welcome to attend. The U11 team will play competitively in the Bristol Girls League starting in September.
The club, which holds the FA Charter Standard award, has over 200 members and currently runs 12 teams in the U7 to U16 age ranges. All coaches are FA qualified and FA CRB checked.
Anyone interested in managing one of the new teams is also invited to get in touch.
For further information contact Gunnar Moran on 07754 951425 or Andy Gover on 07773 305477.
Related Link: Football in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018