Staff at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre are organising two charity fund raising events this coming weekend.
On Friday (14th August) at 7:30pm, a Pub Quiz is being held in the cafe area of the centre. Entry is £2 per person and organisers are promising fantastic prizes and great deals at the bar.
A summer fete is the attraction on Sunday (16th August) from 12:30pm to 7pm, featuring games, a pets corner, craft stalls, bouncy castle, BBQ and much more.
The events will raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support, in honour of a member of staff at the centre who has suffered from the disease.
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020
- Marie Curie fundraisers looking for new volunteers in 2020 - 18th January 2020
- Mental Elf Run a resounding success - 10th January 2020