The worldwide Freecycle Network is made up of many individual groups across the globe. It’s a grassroots movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns.
Freecycle groups match people who have things they want to get rid of with people who can use them. The goal is to keep usable items out of landfills.
The Filton-Patchway and Stokes Freecycle group has over 700 members and was founded just over three years ago.
The group is free to join, free to use and every item offered/given must also be free!
Read more about the group in our Community Showcase section.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020