Local police have named Bradley Stoke’s new Council-funded Police Community Support Officer as Paul Baxter, who currently works on the Filton beat.
PCSO Baxter, who has been with the force for two years, will join the Bradley Stoke beat team in September.
Bradley Stoke is one of five neighbourhood police teams being strengthened by the addition of a PCSO funded directly by South Gloucestershire Council.
News of the appointment comes in the August/September edition of the Bradley Stoke neighbourhood policing team newsletter.
The newsletter also contains a report on a cricket match that took place recently between police and residents.
Sgt Steve Ives and a team of PCSOs from Bradley Stoke and Patchway took on local people in a contest on Patchway Common on Sunday 9th August. On this occasion, the residents’ team cam out on top by 202-160 but police say they are looking for a rematch to even the score.
Residents are invited to suggest further ideas for improving contact between police and local residents.
More Information and Related Links:
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019