A new Shopmobility facility is to open soon at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook shopping centre.
The move follows Shopmobility South Gloucestershire’s application for a grant towards the project, which gained approval at a recent meeting of the Southern Brooks Area Forum.
The total cost of the project is said to be £8,000, which includes the purchase of four ‘Shoprider’ powered scooters.
The scheme will be trialled for twelve weeks and is to be located opposite the O2 store, within the main shopping mall at the centre.
This new facility is set to open on 24th September and will operate from 10am – 4pm every Thursday.
Scott Lahive, Shopping Centre Manager said:”
‘I am delighted we have introduced the shop mobility service to the centre. It is a great addition to the current 50 dedicated disabled parking bays and 4 disabled toilets throughout the centre. I hope our new shop mobility scheme will encourage and enable more people with limited mobility to come and enjoy Willow Brook.”
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019