Free activities throughout the day will include a bouncy castle, velcro wall, surfboard simulator, children’s entertainer and a face painter.
Members of the public will be invited to show off their fancy footwork in a penalty shoot out, with the winner being rewarded with free centre membership.
The Heart Angels will be there too with the chance to win even more energizing prizes, including free entry to fitness classes and swimming.
Events get under way at 10am and run through until 4pm, with Bush and Troy appearing between 1 and 3pm.
More info: Schedule of Events [PDF, 177KB]
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018