The Bradley Stoke pub (in Brook Way) is this year acting as a drop-off point for Operation Christmas Child, a charitable scheme that sends shoeboxes of gifts to disadvantaged children overseas.
Shoeboxes will be accepted at the pub between 1st and 18th November.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Covid won’t wilt Marie Curie’s Great Daffodil Appeal - 19th March 2021
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020