The Friends of Jubilee Green, a group of volunteers set up to improve and promote the play park and community space, are asking users to complete a survey to provide feedback and help prioritise new projects.
Two issues that have already caused concern, according to information on the Friends’ website, are car parking and the use of toilets at the nearby Jubilee Centre.
Visitors to the park are warned that cars parked in the Jubilee Centre car park are liable to get locked in should the centre close while they are visiting the park.
With no public toilet facilities at the site, park users are advised to walk to the town’s Willow Brook shopping centre. This is because the Town Council does not allow members of the public to use toilets within the Jubilee Centre when any of its rooms are in use by hirers.
Completed survey forms [MS Word] must be returned by Friday 13th November.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018