Local police have announced that a Pubwatch scheme is now up and running in Bradley Stoke.
Three pubs in Bradley Stoke -The Bradley Stoke, The Three Brooks and Baileys Court Inn – have joined The Travellers Rest in Patchway and Stoke Gifford’s Parkway Tavern and Beaufort Arms as founder members.
Neighbourhood Beat Manager PC Steve Palmer was instrumental in setting up the scheme.
The pubs will work together with local police to deal with any issues that arise in or around the licensed premises – including anti-social behaviour, drug dealing/usage, assaults and criminal damage.
Police say that anyone involved in an incident at any one of the premises can be banned from all pubs in the scheme for a period of three to twelve months.
The Pubwatch scheme is featured in the November edition of the Bradley Stoke neighbourhood policing team newsletter, which also includes articles about firework curfews and anti-social behaviour at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre.
More information and related links:
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019