Residents of the Windmill Green area of Frampton Cotterell say their community will be turned into a “mini-Bradley Stoke” after housing developer Barrett won an appeal over the right to build 200 homes in the village.
The slur comes less than a year after a director of the South West Regional Development Agency apologised to Bradley Stoke Mayor Robert Jones for using the phrase “no one wants to see a Bradley Stoke Mark Two” in a newspaper article about a new development near Long Ashton, south of Bristol.
Read more: Gazette Series
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020