Residents of the Windmill Green area of Frampton Cotterell say their community will be turned into a “mini-Bradley Stoke” after housing developer Barrett won an appeal over the right to build 200 homes in the village.
The slur comes less than a year after a director of the South West Regional Development Agency apologised to Bradley Stoke Mayor Robert Jones for using the phrase “no one wants to see a Bradley Stoke Mark Two” in a newspaper article about a new development near Long Ashton, south of Bristol.
Read more: Gazette Series
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021