Residents of the Windmill Green area of Frampton Cotterell say their community will be turned into a “mini-Bradley Stoke” after housing developer Barrett won an appeal over the right to build 200 homes in the village.
The slur comes less than a year after a director of the South West Regional Development Agency apologised to Bradley Stoke Mayor Robert Jones for using the phrase “no one wants to see a Bradley Stoke Mark Two” in a newspaper article about a new development near Long Ashton, south of Bristol.
Read more: Gazette Series
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020