Bradley Stoke’s Baileys Court Inn is seeking to enlarge its premises with a single storey rear extension.
Plans submitted to South Gloucestershire Council show an extension to the lounge bar, which the owners say will be used for “family dining”. A new carvery area will also be added to “encourage food trade”.
Last 5 posts in Planning
- McDonald's presses on with third planning application for advertising signage - April 22nd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020
- Permission granted for McDonald's and Starbucks drive-throughs at Willow Brook - January 16th, 2020
- Might golf course homes scheme now resurface? - October 30th, 2019
- West of England councils told to start again on strategic housing plan - October 14th, 2019