Bradley Stoke’s Baileys Court Inn is seeking to enlarge its premises with a single storey rear extension.
Plans submitted to South Gloucestershire Council show an extension to the lounge bar, which the owners say will be used for “family dining”. A new carvery area will also be added to “encourage food trade”.
Last 5 posts in Planning
- South Glos Tories push forward with plan to ban takeaways near schools - 3rd October 2020
- McDonald's presses on with third planning application for advertising signage - 22nd April 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - 26th February 2020
- Permission granted for McDonald's and Starbucks drive-throughs at Willow Brook - 16th January 2020
- Might golf course homes scheme now resurface? - 30th October 2019