A Bradley Stoke woman has appeared at Bristol Magistrates Court accused of helping to run an illegal pyramid scheme.
Tracey Laurence, 56, of Robbins Close, is alleged to have made £46,000 from the scam.
The hearing was adjourned until Wednesday 17th March.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021