A Bradley Stoke woman has appeared at Bristol Magistrates Court accused of helping to run an illegal pyramid scheme.
Tracey Laurence, 56, of Robbins Close, is alleged to have made £46,000 from the scam.
The hearing was adjourned until Wednesday 17th March.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020