South Gloucestershire police have announced the acquisition of two off-road motorcycles to help combat nuisance scramblers in the district.
Police officers at Filton police station have been trained to use the bikes and plan to patrol the Three Brooks Local Nature Reserve in Bradley Stoke, where the illegal riding of mopeds, motorcycles and mini-mopeds has been a long-term issue.
Read more: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019