South Gloucestershire police have announced the acquisition of two off-road motorcycles to help combat nuisance scramblers in the district.
Police officers at Filton police station have been trained to use the bikes and plan to patrol the Three Brooks Local Nature Reserve in Bradley Stoke, where the illegal riding of mopeds, motorcycles and mini-mopeds has been a long-term issue.
Read more: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019