Police have told a licensing commitee meeting that drinkers from Bradley Stoke are partly to blaim for late night trouble at a Winterbourne pub.
The George and Dragon pub has had its 2am licence revoked and will now close at 12.30am at the weekend.
Phil Lawrence, licensing officer for Avon and Somerset Police, told the meeting that the number of people taking a taxi from Bradley Stoke to Winterbourne for a late night drink had been a contributing factor.
Read more: Gazette Series
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019