Thornbury FM, which recently extended its broadcast area to include Bradley Stoke, has changed its name to GlosS FM in order to better reflect its wider coverage area.
David Primrose of GlosS FM writes:
GlosS FM will be broadcasting from 19th April to 16th May , covering Bradley Stoke and neighbouring communities. With the studio facilities successfully used for Thornbury FM’s nine broadcasts, and with the aerial mast situated on higher ground, GlosS FM will be on air for four weeks twice each year, covering communities from Berkeley down to Bradley Stoke.
We need local representatives from every community, so if you can help as a link contact for your locality or be involved with advertising, promotion and publicity, management, finance, presenting or programme content we would be delighted to hear from you. For further details contact David Primrose, 01454 413209, or complete the Register of Interest form via the Get Involved tab on www.glossfm.org.
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020