Smokers looking to kick the habit in 2010 will be able to get advice from NHS South Gloucestershire’s Stop Smoking Team this week in Bradley Stoke.
The team will be at the Willow Brook Shopping Centre on Friday 8th January.
Justin Boult, Stop Smoking Adviser at NHS South Gloucestershire, said:
“If your New Years resolution is to give up smoking then you don’t need to go it alone. You are four times more likely to stick to your resolution if you use our free Stop Smoking Service, where we can offer you support, advice and a range of nicotine replacement therapies to help you quit and break the habit.”
Weekly support sessions are held on Thursday at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre.
Read more: South Gloucestershire Council
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- Covid-19 surge testing coming to the Stokes in response to cases of Brazilian mutation - 28th February 2021
- Covid-19 community testing unit to open in Bradley Stoke on Monday - 17th January 2021
- Residents urged to "help keep Bradley Stoke safe" following surge in Covid-19 cases - 21st December 2020
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017