Avon and Somerset Police report that a 15-year-old youth was arrested on Monday 4th January in connection with burglaries in Bradley Stoke and Little Stoke.
Police say they have seen an increase in burglaries in Bradley Stoke, Kingswood, Little Stoke and Stoke Gifford and have stepped up patrols in these areas.
Read more: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019