South Gloucestershire Council has issued a series of statutory notices relating to the construction of a new bus lane of the A38 Gloucester Road between Little Stoke and the Aztec West Roundabout.
The consultation period runs until Thursday 4th February.
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020