Budget clothes retailer Peacocks has begun recruitment activities for shop floor positions at its anticipated new Bradley Stoke store.
Advertisements for management positions at a “Bradley Stoke, Bristol” location appeared earlier this month but the Willow Brook Centre was still to confirm Peacocks as a new tenant.
The company’s latest advertisement state that “Peacocks, Britain’s hottest value fashion retailer – is on its way to Bradley Stoke”.
In addition to Store Manager and Assistant Manager positions, the company says that anyone interested in becoming a ‘Sales Colleague’ at the new store should email for an application form – see our New Town Centre Jobs page for more details.
Told of the recruitment campaign, Willow Brook Centre Manager Scott Lahive commented to The Journal:
We can confirm that we are currently in very advanced discussions with Peacocks regarding them taking a store at the Willow Brook Centre. Negotiations are ongoing. If Peacocks decide to base their new store at the centre, it would potentially trade over two levels, occupying a large unit on the retail terrace alongside Brantano and Pets at Home.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019