South Gloucestershire Council has begun work to create a new bus lane on a major commuter route between Bradley Stoke and Bristol city centre.
A new bus lane is being added to the southbound carriageway of Great Stoke Way, on the approach to the Abbey Wood roundabout.
The Council says the work should be finished by September and will be phased to avoid busy traffic periods, but adds that “some delays may be experienced”.
- Work started to build a new bus lane in Stoke Gifford
- Bus lane proposed to speed journeys on route 73
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020