South Gloucestershire Council has begun work to create a new bus lane on a major commuter route between Bradley Stoke and Bristol city centre.
A new bus lane is being added to the southbound carriageway of Great Stoke Way, on the approach to the Abbey Wood roundabout.
The Council says the work should be finished by September and will be phased to avoid busy traffic periods, but adds that “some delays may be experienced”.
- Work started to build a new bus lane in Stoke Gifford
- Bus lane proposed to speed journeys on route 73
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020
- Woodlands Lane roundabout resurfacing set to start on Thursday - 16th September 2020