Bradley Stoke Community School has begun the search for a teacher to head up its new post-16 (sixth form) centre, which is due to open in September.
The ‘Director of Post 16 (Assistant Headteacher)’ position will be remunerated at the L11 – L15 level on the teachers’ pay scale, corresponding to a salary between £46,944 and £51,710.
Construction of the centre is due to be completed in May.
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020