Dave Baker, headteacher of Bradley Stoke Community School (BSCS), says the school is facing “budgetary difficulties” for the coming financial year.
In the latest BSCS newsletter, Mr Baker writes:
We are facing budgetary difficulties, as many other schools are, for the coming financial year and are looking carefully at where we can save and, in some cases, change the way we do things without compromising on quality. I met with our local MP, Doug Naysmith, and government minister, Jim Knight, yesterday with the headteachers of Filton High School and Patchway Community College to discuss school funding issues and hope that he will take our concerns to the Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families.
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020