Wii Sports fans can enter a Round Robin Tournament on Wednesday 24th March, featuring bowling, tennis singles and tennis doubles. The tournament starts at 7pm and will run until approximately 10:30pm.
The pub’s Wii console will be available for half hour practice sessions from the morning of Monday 22nd March. Tournament entry costs £3; half hour practice sessions £2. The prizes for the tournament will be ‘bar tabs’ valid at the Three Brooks.
A charity bikeathon will be held from Friday 26th to Sunday 28th March. There will be a stationary bike (sponsored by Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre) in the pub from 11am – 11pm on each of the three days.
The pub will be looking for people to participate in the bikeathon in half hour sessions. A raffle will be held for everyone who takes part, with prizes ranging from memberships of Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre to ‘bar tabs’ valid at the Three Brooks.
Non-cyclists will have the opportunity to enter a ‘Guess the Distance’ competition, where people can try and guess the total distance that will be cycled over the week.
Saturday 27th March sees a sport-themed Fancy Dress Night (£1 advance; £2 on the door), with special sport-themed cocktails available at the bar.
The final charity event will be held on Saturday 3rd April – a live band night featuring Rockmungus. All ticket monies (£1.50 advance, £3 on the door) will go to Sport Relief.
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Covid won’t wilt Marie Curie’s Great Daffodil Appeal - 19th March 2021
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020