The disruption of air travel caused by the eruption of a volcano in Iceland is causing a headache for a Bradley Stoke school.
Baileys Court Primary School reports that at least two members of staff are stuck abroad with no chance of a flight home by Monday (when the new school term starts).
Parents and children have been told not to worry as the school “already has plans to make sure that learning will go ahead as normal”.
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020