Bradley Stoke’s Mayor Mark Forsyth has called an Extraordinary and Confidential Meeting of Full Council on Wednesday 28th April, starting at 7pm.
The meeting will preceed the regular Planning Committee meeting, which is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm.
The main agenda topic is to “consider and action the recent Council Staff Pay Grading and Restructuring Review”.
Due to employee/employer confidentiality with regards to salaries, the press and public will be excluded from the meeting.
More information: BSTC Council Meetings – Agenda and Minutes
Last 5 posts in Local Government
- South Glos council tax to rise by 3.99 percent - March 18th, 2020
- By-election set to see around 6,700 voters called to the polls in Bradley Stoke South - March 4th, 2020
- Councillor’s resignation could trigger costly by-election - February 3rd, 2020
- All change for local elections on 2nd May - April 3rd, 2019
- South Glos council tax to rise by 2.99 percent - March 14th, 2019