Bradley Stoke’s Mayor Mark Forsyth has called an Extraordinary and Confidential Meeting of Full Council on Wednesday 28th April, starting at 7pm.
The meeting will preceed the regular Planning Committee meeting, which is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm.
The main agenda topic is to “consider and action the recent Council Staff Pay Grading and Restructuring Review”.
Due to employee/employer confidentiality with regards to salaries, the press and public will be excluded from the meeting.
More information: BSTC Council Meetings – Agenda and Minutes
Last 5 posts in Local Government
- Stokes councillor becomes first black Cabinet member - 13th December 2020
- South Glos council tax to rise by 3.99 percent - 18th March 2020
- By-election set to see around 6,700 voters called to the polls in Bradley Stoke South - 4th March 2020
- Councillor’s resignation could trigger costly by-election - 3rd February 2020
- All change for local elections on 2nd May - 3rd April 2019