The new Peacocks clothing store at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre is to open on Thursday (3rd June).
Peacocks’ move to Bradley Stoke was first revealed in The Journal back in January when the budget fashion retailer began advertising for staff at a “Bradley Stoke, Bristol” location.
Official confirmation came in April, when a press release stated that 15 new jobs would be created at the 8,000 sq ft store.
The build up to the opening has been very low key but the store looked fully stocked and ready to go when the Journal’s reporter caught a glimpse through the doors on Monday night.
Willow Brook Centre Manager Scott Lahive told The Journal:
“Peacocks will make an exciting addition to the offer at the Willow Brook Centre, bringing the first fashion store to Bradley Stoke.”
Elsewhere in the Town Centre, fitting out of the new Simpsons Fish and Chips outlet in the Town Square (next to Ladbrokes) continues. Opening is currently said to be scheduled for the 3rd week in June.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019